Welcome to Español at Home
Please, read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By accessing or using Espanolathome.es, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The provision of information and services on this website by the owner is subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions below.
Lessons and Cancellations
- Lessons last 50 minutes. If for any reason they go over time, the student will not be charged extra.
- All lessons are paid for in advance. You will never lose your money by changing the class day or time as long as you respect the cancellation policy below.
- All packages expire after 6 months from the day of purchase.
- If the lesson has finished or has been improperly cancelled there is no refund.
- Lessons can be booked up to 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations and changes can be made up to 24 hours in advance without implying any penalty.
- If you cancel or change a lesson within 24 hours before the start of the original lesson time, the lesson will be charged.
- No-shows will be charged as a lesson.
- If the student is late there will be a maximum of 15 minutes waiting time. After that, the lesson will be considered as a no-show and will be charged.
- The trial lesson will last around 25-30 minutes. You are under absolutely no obligation to take any more lessons after the trial lesson.
- There is no charge for the trial lesson.
- The trial lesson allows the teacher to get to know your level and helps to ensure that the subscribed lessons meet your needs and aims for the future.
- If you cancel the trial lesson without following the cancelation policy (24h) it will be considered as completed.
- Payments can be done via PayPal or bank transfer. Español at Home is not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finance charges, overdraft charges or other fees.
- If in any case the student asks for a refund, the lessons already done will not be refunded and they will be charged the individual lesson fee (35€) rather than the discounted price in the package. The remaining amount after the deducted lessons will be fully refunded to the student.
- Refunds can be made only within the first 15 days of the payment.
Holidays and Sickness
- In case of teacher illness or accident the lesson will be 100% refunded or rescheduled. Students will be notified of holidays in advance and will not clash with their bookings.